Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My sweet baby

Since I updated about Sabrina it's only fair to talk about Maddie too.  She is such a sweet, good natured baby!  She is happiest to just be held and look out at the world.  When I wear her in the sling, or I'm just holding her if she's not tired she wants to be looking out.  I think Maddie is more serious than Sabrina was at the same age, but she does like to smile and be talked to and I love to find something that will make her laugh!  She has the sweetest, sweetest laugh.  She is just a sweet little thing!

Maddie is also spoiling me in the sleep department.  More of than not nowadays she will nurse at 7:30 and go to sleep right away and not wake up until 5:30 or later!  And then she goes right back to sleep until oftentimes after 8am.  Love it!!  This also gives me a chance to get Sabrina up and dressed and help her with breakfast.  So considerate!  Sometimes Maddie will take a small snooze as we are out and about but I need to be home a bit before 12:30 at the latest so I can nurse her and put her down to sleep.  She will reliably take a 2-3 hour nap.  After than we can go about our day until it's bedtime once again.  A schedule I can work with!  Of course babies change so often in the beginning who knows how long this schedule will last but so far I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment