Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm ready to play baseball!!

So the other day I took Sabrina and Maddie to River Glen park, near our home in Willow Glen.  It was a great afternoon; tons of friends were there and we had a ball.  At this park are also baseball fields filled with kids playing and doing drills.  At one field, the kids were lining up in a horizontal line to learn to properly run to the base and back.  Sabrina spied this going on and decided to get in on the action!!  Before I knew it, she was RUNNING to the field, got in line with the kids  - who were all boys, ages around 6 and 7 and was ready to roll!!!  I wish I had a video of it, or a picture of her in line with these boys.  We quickly got there and explained to her that she wasn't part of this class.  I apologized to the coaches but they were really nice about it, they thought it was great she wanted to play!  That's my baby, no fear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment