Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bella's 3rd birthday party

One of Sabrina's bestest friends is her friend Bella. Bella turned 3 and her mom, who is super creative put on a fabulous cooking themed birthday party. The kids got to decorate their own pizzas and cake, help Peng (Bella's dad) make a smoothie and as a takeaway gift Carrie actually made aprons for all the kids! I wish I could do stuff like that. It was all I could do to sign my name to the credit card receipt for Sabrina's birthday party at Pump it Up. :P

Sabrina had a great time and just loves playing with her friends. It makes me so happy that she is a happy little girl! Where was Maddie you might ask? Slept the whole time in her carseat of course! This won't last forever but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment