Friday, July 9, 2010

Back and pregnant! (and no longer sick as a dog)

So it's been awhile since my last post...coincidentally, I became pregnant right around the time I stopped posting on my blog, probably because I was sick as a dog for over two months! Blech. But I'm feeling much better and want to get back into the swing of things. We found out we're having another girl and I'm due Nov 22nd. Exciting times!

Here is a photo from Sabrina's 2nd birthday party. We had it at Pump It Up Jr in Sunnyvale. They have a bunch of inflatables, like slides, a bounce house and two obstacle courses. After the kids were done bouncing around we served pizza, chips, juice and of course birthday cake! When we started singing "Happy Birthday" Sabrina's face just lit up. I almost cried. A super great time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment