Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Melmo Melmo Melmo

Sabrina has discovered Elmo.  Or "Melmo" as she calls him.  My friend Ashley's son Vander also calls Elmo Melmo.  We joke that Melmo is Target's generic Elmo.  Jerry is not too thrilled about this new love of Sabrina's, but what can you do?  I don't really think it's that big of a deal.  It's not Barney (G-d forbid :) ).  Today was our weekly Willow Glen Tuesday morning playdate, which is at the Willow Glen Baptist Church.  They have a huge nursery room and we donate money to them every year and they let us use the room twice a week.  We volunteered to host the Tuesday afternoon playdate.  I was uber motivated this afternoon and baked a blueberry strussel cake.  Yum yum!  After everyone left Sabrina and I watched a couple episodes of Curious George and then dinner.  Jerry came home in time to put Sabrina to bed and now we are going to relax! 

2 comments:

  1. What??? (M)Elmo is fabulous. All the babies think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment!! I'm on my way to blog domination. I should just set up those googleads and watch the money roll in.

    ReplyDelete